Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ESTELLA'S PERSPECTIVE


I have often said that with each child, I have lost a little bit of my mind. By the third child, my mind was pretty much gone...lost...forgotten. Then when the fourth came along, I thought there was no hope. I thought I would very likely go insane. However, this little child seems to have brought with her some clarity. I actually see the world a little differently these days. Somehow, I seem to appreciate the little things a little more. And I am hoping, that even though I am old, I will find a way to remember the little things.

Stella has reminded me about little toddlers and Christmas trees. They love to help decorate. Stell loves to put all of her favorite ornaments on the same two or three branches. I think it's just beautiful. Absolutely, preciously beautiful. So I decided to take a picture of it.

No comments: