Sunday, April 12, 2009

Maddy


Well here is what I have been working on for the last few days. I don't know if I'm finished or not...but maybe. Maddy wanted me to do a painting of her...mixed media style. I don't think I was quite ready for that. I am happy with my girl...the background was really hard for me. I had to put the moon because her nickname was "mooney" when she was little. I also used paper with musical notes for the tree. She is the one child of mine that LOVES music and needs to play an instrument. The owls on the branch represent Mama and her four babes of course. The Dandelions represent signs of change in the air...my little girl is transforming before my very eyes. The spring of her life...for sure! I had to have butterflies too, because they completely reinvent themselves once in their lives. I am sure Maddy will reinvent more than once! Anyway, here she is....Oh and the most important thing is...Maddy loves it. Yay!!!

No comments: