Thursday, July 23, 2009

Savoring Summer


For the last few days, I have had that "Sunday Feeling". You know how you feel on Sunday afternoons when you realize that Monday is right around the corner. That feeling in your stomach that lets you know that your restful weekend is almost over and you can't fight the inevitable. No matter what you do, you can't change the fact that MONDAY is right around the corner.
I have been feeling like that for a few days. My summer is slipping through my fingers and I am feeling a little panicky!
So today, I took Stella outside to eat a popcicle in the sunshine. She thoroughly enjoyed herself. And once again, she reminded me that the summer isn't over yet! There are still some lazy days ahead. Stop. Breathe. Enjoy every little minute!

4 comments:

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

too cute! Yes, you still have time, have so much fun!

Dagmar said...

Oh sweet Stella, you've made me smile after a hard day of work. Thank you beautiful little one. And do thank your mom for taking the pics. Have a wonderful great long lasting summer you all.

kendalee said...

Those eyes are just too sweet for words! I know what you mean by that Sunday feeling... I have to try and snap out of mine too - I'm going back to work tomorrow after 6 days on leave and I'm dreading it. But it's not tomorrow yet! Let's both breathe deeply and not lose the moments that are left! :)

Daricia said...

those are some of the most adorable pictures of the little punkin!! put a smile on my grumpy ol' face. :D