Sunday, March 20, 2011

Savannah, GA

We recently went on a quick trip to Savannah, GA for a gymnastics meet.  I was so excited to go because I have never been and have dreamed of that place my whole life. For a while, after college, I thought I would go and live there.  I had never even been there and was sure it was the place for me.  So you can see why I needed to go there!  I had to see what all the daydreaming was about.  It did NOT disappoint.  That place is full of old southern magic. 
The south has it's hefty share of sad and tragic historical moments.  But there are also fantastic stories of great courage and endless compassion.

I love the south.
LOVE it with all my heart. 
And Savannah reminded me of the good stuff. 








and of course, this didn't hurt our fantastic experience either!!!.....
  medals on beam, floor, and allaround!! woooohoooo!!

No comments: