Friday, August 7, 2009

Lines on my face.

I don't know what is going on in my body these days but all I seem to notice are these lines on my face. I was very happy to turn 40 a month ago...so maybe this is just a little delayed reaction. I want to be happy and giddy and silly and playful. I want to glow and shine from within and all of that good warm fuzzy stuff.
But no. I have been in a slump for days. A big fat feel sorry for myself selfish slump. All because I feel old and ugly.
I have got to snap out of it!!!!

3 comments:

kendalee said...

I do not believe you are either old or ugly (by any stretch!) but I know days like these. Whether they're rational or not, they're awful. I hope your slump passes soon. I'm feeding mine chocolate and hoping that'll cheer it up or make it sick enough to move on.

BIG, BIG, HUGE, HUMUNGOUS hug!

Lynn Griffin-Roberts said...

OLD? UGLY? WTH? You need to shut your pie hole missy...you still got it and it is in all the right places. You need a laugh? Go check out my beach pictures...I look like a homeless woman on the beach stalking Greyson. One shot has my pants down around my knees almost...really? Girl please...you are working da' big fordeh (40) like nobodies bidness! Stop listening to that crazy voice...it has no clue of what it says! hugs...love...PEACE! :)

LifeIsArt said...

Thank you both bunches.

Lynn, you just made me laugh...out loud...and hard.

smooches!