Monday, September 7, 2009

Horoscope

I was really glad to read my horoscope this month. Not because it's a good one, but because it let me know that there is a reason for all the stress I'm feeling these days. Lucky for me, the Cancer child, the full moon has been a good thing. I'm feeling a little more in control, a little more confident, and little less stressed. More stress is coming though, as Mercury is in retrograde. The planets will be doing some funky stuff in the middle of the month as well...causing even more madness. I am just happy to know ahead of time. So I can avoid confrontation this month. Emotions are running high right now guys! Be careful! And avoid making really important decisions. This is a good time for all of us to sit, think and be aware!!!

1 comment:

kendalee said...

I'm feeling it too - no doubt!!! Sitting tight... how long is Mercury in retrograde for?