Monday, December 6, 2010
WE are THHIISSSSS excited about Christmas this year!!
Tree is up. Lights are on. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!!!
I have had a hard time trying to decide what to write about lately. There are so many topics rolling around in my head. Unfortunately, I can't seem to attach any really great words to any of these ideas of mine. In the mean time, I will continue to illustrate little bits of our lives through photos!
I have been on some kind of wild roller coaster ride throughout the fall, and things are starting to settle again. A little. I think.
In a nutshell, here are some of the things that have happened in the last couple of months:
1) got my first huge photo job (school photos. arpx 160 kids) and survived!
2) stella turned 4 and finn turned 9!
3) maddy made her junior high basketball team!! we think she's starting point guard!!
4) told my stepfather all the reasons i've been mad at him for the last couple of years.
*yeah. big one. still haven't recovered completely*
5) just lost a great friend (and parent to 2 of my students) to breast cancer. she fought long and hard.
it was her time. and it sucks. bad.
6) i've had 4 photo shoots in the last 2 weeks. very happy about that.
7) got engaged. officially. :)
That's the big stuff.