Wednesday, January 2, 2013

52 weeks of Gratitude

52 Weeks of Gratitude

Happy New Year!!!!

The holiday season has come and gone, children are back in school, and I finally have a moment to sit down and write!!

I'm always sad when the holiday vacay is over, but I am definitely ready to start my spring countdown, too. I have to try hard not to wish away winter completely. It's pretty easy to do because it literally flies right on by anyway. Competition season starts this Saturday in Asheville!! First Level 9 meet of the year! Basketball is well underway- next game on Friday afternoon. And two very special birthdays will be here well before I'm prepared for them. (That oldest one will be 18! 8freakinteen!!! And Senorita Sass will be 15. GOOD GRIEF.)

So here I sit, devising a plan to help stay grounded and grateful. I'm starting my own little 52 Photos Project. I would love to be able to commit to a photo a day...and i'm actually going to try that on Instagram...I think. BUT, I can't quite commit to a photo a day here...so 1 per week it is. My focus will simply be Gratitude. Whatever I'm thankful for/appreciate/love/admire/respect. One per week, all year long. I think I can, I think I can.....

This week I was happy to have a warm snuggle buddy.

1 comment:

AmyLou said...

dang - 18. I just cannot wrap my brain around that. you is kind. you is smart. you is important and you is getting ready to have an 18 year old! hahahaha.