Monday, February 22, 2010

Wonderful Weekend!











This was
the best weekend I have had in a long time. It was also one of the busiest weekends I've had in a long time.


Basketball playoff game for #2 on Saturday. Day trip to Raleigh on Sunday for #1's gymnastics meet.

On Saturday, we went to the game, went out to lunch, went to the mall with my stepdad (Dadoo to my kids) and THEN Dadoo took #4 to his house for the afternoon! None of us knew what to do without a toddler to watch! So Maddy and I went to get Starbucks and pedicures!! (Hailey passed up the opportunity because she can't have pretty colors on her toes during meet season and clear is way too boring...apparently.) Maddy was very happy about her electric purple toes. She said, "Today is a great day!" about 5 times. When we got home, Pseudo husband and Ex husband had the trampoline up!! Woohooo! Hailey was sooo happy she couldn't stand it. So she showed us her back full twists. Show off.

On Sunday,
I spent 6 hours in the car with both 1 and 2 and we had a great time. We were all in good moods and the girls were both very talkative. Hailey's meet went well. She got another 3rd place metal on floor. She and Maddy laughed most of the way home...and it's always nice to hear my girlies laugh.

A GREAT WEEKEND.

I refuse to talk about the fact that it is now Monday. Hailey woke up sick. It's raining. AND I have 22 report cards to finish by like yesterday. AAGGGHHH!!!


1 comment:

kendalee said...

Oh this does sound like fun!