Monday, April 26, 2010

Estella lately...


We have been a little worried about Stella lately. She has had several episodes of dizziness. She will seem fine and then all of the sudden, she starts falling down a lot and can't balance. Once she even threw up. The doctors seem to think it's an inner ear problem so we are going to see and ENT tomorrow. She may have to have an MRI.

Most of the time I feel very positive about finding out what's causing it. Most of the time, I feel sure that it IS and inner ear thing that will be treatable.

Other times....I'm scared to death.

Please keep us in your warm and fuzzy thoughts.

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry to hear this. I'm sending loads of wonderful positive prayers your way. Keep it up. And do keep us informed please. Sweet hugs Dagmar
ps she looks like a doll here.