Friday, April 30, 2010

UPDATE

We took Stella to the ENT last week and we found out....nothing. We are going to go back in three weeks and have her ears checked again. She does have fluid in her ears. The doctor seemed to think it wasn't really ear related though. They are thinking it may just be a rare of case of childhood vertigo. He said her symptoms seems too long and exaggerated to be an inner ear balance thing. YUCK. So for now, we wait. We monitor dizzy spells. If they continue, we will end up seeing a neurologist. For now, I am going to hope it's related to the fluid in her ears.

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Oh I"m crossing my fingers for you and still send out warm and loving prayers your way.
Thanks for keeping us informed I was so worried about your little one.
Keep your chin up and your shoulders firm my friend.
Hugs D.