Monday, June 20, 2011

Meatless Monday ( Ok all my meals are meatless.) so VEGAN Monday

Ancho Lentil Tacos with fresh guac and fresh salsa!! 
You can find the recipe right over HERE at the Post Punk Kitchen Blog. 
 Yum.
(If you check out the Post Punk Kitchen Blog...scroll way down to see this recipe.  Totally worth it.)

  I decided to post vegan recipes on Mondays this summer.  Many folks are doing the whole "meatless monday" thing...so this is my contribution.  Plus, I figure that since I was able to get to my own Mama...I may be able to convince somebody else to try vegan once in a while.  I haven't been able to eat vegan all the time.  I love cheese a lot. So I just cut wayyyy back on dairy.  I don't do milk, butter, or eggs anymore but I do occasionally have cheese.  And well...a delictable cupcake from Polka Dots once in a while too.

I will say this though, If you can manage to do a vegan cleanse for at least a couple of weeks,
 it will change your life.
 I'm not kidding. 
It makes you feel great.  It's a whole-body freakishly spiritual kind of thing.
  Add in some yoga and you'll convince yourself you can save the whole damn planet.
 I highly recommned it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sold on the vegan cleanse. Can you recommend a resource for me to use. I need to save the planet or at least feel like I can.