Monday, August 22, 2011

In desperate need of DETOX

I am feeling really yucky these days. August is probably my LEAST favorite month of the year. Summer is done, kids go back to school, pace of life picks up QUICKLY, and I start eating on the fly again. I am pretty good about feeding the kids healthy stuff but for me...I usually end up eating crappy foods... while I'm driving. And I end up drinking way too much caffeine.
I have been going to a hot yoga class once a week. The worse my diet gets, the harder the class becomes. It's definitely easier when I eat well and drink plenty of water.
SOOO...it's time for a detox. Here's what I'm gearing up for.....
WHO'S WITH ME????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in.... let me know when you start because I have wanted to do this forever now and don't think I could do it on my own! I'm game.