Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Word Wednesday (+ a few extra words)


GOODBYE  :(

Today we have to say goodbye to Brigitte. 
The best gymnastics coach EVER. 
We found out 2 weeks ago that she and her family are moving to MI.
  I am heartbroken because she is the
ONE
who has
 ALWAYS
 been so positive and so supportive. 
Makes me wanna cry.

BUT we have to wish her well because we LOVE her.

Hailey made a beautiful scrapbook page for her. 
(all of the optional girls are putting together a scrapbook for her)
As she was working she said,
"I want this to be REALLY good because I don't want her to forget me." 
Made me tear up a little beacause
you have to be REAL speacial to make an impression on that Hailey girl.
REALLY SPECIAL. 

So there you go.  Today is a GOODBYE day.
Goodbye to Brigitte and goodbye to summer.   Cause school starts tomorrow!
UGH.




(Brigitte is also a photographer and she took that photo of my girl up there!)

No comments: