Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Picnic Pix!!

My four little loves. Having a peaceful moment.
Stella and my other lovebug.
I have always loved Gerber Daisies. Red ones are fantastic!
Here was my Vegan Happy Meal! Corn&Edamame-Sesame Salad, hummus, pita chips, lentil salad (that was a new recipe and very yummolicious), and watermelon. All really good!
My little fella. Giving me a flower. Doesn't get much better than that!!

Thank you Kendalee, for inspiring me to have not only a virtual midsummer picnic, but also a REAL live family/friend picnic. What a great day!

6 comments:

Nenslens said...

It looks like your picnic was just as much fun as Kendalee's! Maybe next time I could send some strawberries over to you! Happy Birthday!!

kendalee said...

Oh these are lovely! It does look like everyone is having such fun and I love that your children embraced the whole idea so wholeheartedly!!!

I'm inspired by this to have a peace party myself later in the year - thank you! My friends are generally great at playing along with my whimsy (they all, without exception, wore wings to my 40th Birthday party!) so I imagine there'll be some brilliant interpretations... :)

Anonymous said...

ooo...i love gerbera daisies too! my favorite is pink! looks like you picnic was a lovely celebration!

Anonymous said...

gerberas make my heart smile, always.

kendalee said...

Suzy, I just popped back to wish you a HAPPY, HAPPY 40th!!! I hope you are enjoying a fabulous celebration and that it's the start of a great new decade for you. xo K

I wanted to send you an email but couldn't find a link to one... so sorry for having to do it like this - doesn't seem quite right but wanted to wish you anyway. :)

Dagmar said...

Oh how wonderful sounds your picnick. I'm so sorry I couldn't attend.