Thursday, May 14, 2009

Crazy Day.






Aren't there days when you really wish you were a kid again? Today is one of those days. I want to remember what it's like to feel carefree and impulsive! I want to remember what it's like to know that someone else is taking care of me. I want to remember how it feels to think, "When I grow up...."

I still wonder what I am going to be when I grow up. I hope I always wonder.

But life's stresses slowly dissolve much of that child-like innocence. I love to see the thoughtful curiousity in my children though! I guess that's why we old folks love children so much. I guess that's why some of us want to keep having them! There is nothing better than seeing the world through a child's eyes. Some days are great and some are not so great. All days are filled with a range of emotions that seem so immensely intense!

Thank God for the children..........may She keep them coming!!

No comments: