Friday, May 1, 2009

This I believe...

Snagged this idea off of my favorite blog.

I decided to randomly write a "this i believe" as NPR used to do back in the 50's.

So here's one for today...

I believe that unconditional love saves the world every single day.

I heard someone say once that it's unconditional love that saves your life. So I was thinking, if that is true, then it also saves the world every single day. Due to all of the love for life that is out there in the world, we have somehow managed not to blow this place to smithereens. My friend Mikaila talks a lot about unconditional love and how you have to invite that in to your life. You have to first love yourself enough to accept it and you have be mindful enough to feel it each and every day.

If you think about it, none of us would be able to survive without it. So I say...it's true...love does rule the world. If anything else was true...we would have all killed each other by now!